Our Promise to you, the Customer
At STF Electrical Ltd we offer a “Friendly, Reliable Service with Quality & Safety as Standard”. We’re passionate about providing the very best experience to all of our customers. So with that in mind we have put together this section of the website, highlighted our promise to you, the customer.
- First enquiry
- Site Surveys
- Quotations & Tenders
- 6-Year Guarantee
- Health & Safety
- Complaints Procedure
- Client Feedback
- Recording Complaints
- Complaint Investigation
- Complaint Resolution
- Analysis of Complaints
- Environmental Policy
Your first enquiry
Excellent customer services is at the heart of the STF Electrical philosophy. Whether your first contact is by telephone, email or in person, you will be met with politeness and interest. From your first enquiry, STF Electrical will respond as soon as possible with 24 hours.
STF Electrical will appoint a project manager before undertaking any installation. They will be in charge of your site survey. Your project manager will discuss your needs and advise you how your installation can be implemented. STF Electrical will aim to complete your site survey at the earliest mutually convenient time.
Tenders and Quotations
Following a site survey if necessary, STF Electrical will prepare a written proposal for your work. This proposal will include a full description of the works and any special conditions/exclusions will be clearly identified. Your quotation or tender document will be sent by email and will be viewable in your client portal.
6-Year Insurance Backed Guarantee
All STF Electrical’s workmanship carries a 6-year insurance backed guarantee. As a professional, competent and accountable business, STF Electrical is a member of the NICEIC (Approved Contractor) and a Which? Trusted Trader.
Health & safety
STF Electrical has a full health & safety policy, procedures and risk assessments. Site-specific risk assessments and method statements are prepared as required. In addition to this, STF Electrical enlists the services of a specialist health and safety consultant and provides all staff with ongoing health and safety training.
STF Electrical takes complaints very seriously. The company works hard to protect its reputation, and any complaints will be fully investigated.
STF Electrical welcomes client feedback. Your feedback massively helps us when looking to improve our service. You can contact STF Electrical by email, telephone, mail, or leave feedback via our website.
Recording of your Complaint
STF Electrical will record your complaint in accordance with the company’s complaints handling procedure. If your complaint is regarding damage or poor workmanship then you may be asked to produce photographic evidence, or we may wish to return to inspect the works. STF Electrical will record all information regarding your complaint and will use it to implement actions/procedures to prevent future issues.
Investigation and Resolutions
A member of the STF Electrical management team will be in charge of investigating your complaint. He/she will gather the information and interview the relevant employees. Any previous complaints of a similar nature will be researched. All the findings will be recorded.
Once a thorough investigation has been carried out, STF Electrical will communicate the outcome to you and advise you of the proposed actions that will be taken to address your complaint.
Analysis of Complaints
STF Electrical will monitor any complaints to ensure the company learns from the experience. Where necessary, corrective actions will be implemented to prevent future problems.
STF Electrical are committed to minimising our potential impact of activities on the environment. We will operate in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation, and we will strive to use pollution prevention and environmental best practices in all we do.
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of its fleet and the source of its power requirement.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst our customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
- Integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into all of our decision making and activities.
- Promote environmental awareness among our employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Train, educate and inform our employees about environmental issues that may affect their work.
- Reduce waste through re-use and recycling and by purchasing recycled, recyclable or refurbished products and materials where these alternatives are available, economical and suitable.
- Promote efficient use of materials and resources throughout our company, including water, electricity, raw materials and other resources, particularly those that are non-renewable.
- Avoid unnecessary use of hazardous materials and products, seek substitutions when feasible, and take all reasonable steps to protect human health and the environment when such materials must be used, stored and disposed of.
- Purchase and use environmentally responsible products accordingly.
- Where required by legislation or where significant health, safety or environmental hazards exist, develop and maintain appropriate emergency response programmes.
- Communicate our environmental commitment to clients, employees, customers and the public and encourage them to support it.
- Strive to continually improve our environmental performance and minimise the social impact and damage of activities by periodically reviewing our environmental policy in light of our current and planned future activities.
All contractors working on behalf of STF Electrical are required to adopt environmental standards fully consistent with those of the Company.